- 4 tilapia fillets
- Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime Seasoning (Weber Mango Lime Seafood seasoning can be used as a substitute)
- Salt and Pepper
- Cooking spray
- Canola Oil
- Lime cut into wedges
- Pico de Gallo
- 2 medium tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 medium red onion finely chopped
- 2 jalapenos seeded and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4, 10 inch flour tortillas
- Rinse and pat dry fish.
- Spray with cooking spray and season generously with Mrs. Dash or Weber Mango Lime Seafood seasoning.
- Preheat electric skillet to 350 degrees. Add 1 tablespoon canola oil.
- When oil is hot, add fish and cook 4 minutes each side until fish is done or flakes with fork.
- Place fish on to flour tortilla, top with pico de gallo.
- Serve with lime.